Facilities and Regulation of our B&B
Spazio Vaticano offers you some facilities and amenities included in the price. Furthermore, our bed and breakfast provides you a useful range of extra services.
List of Facilities included in the price
- Breakfast: it is provided daily and can be consumed straight away in your room. We kindly ask you to tell us about your food allergies in order to help us to provide you the most appropriate meal.
- Daily room cleaning
- Linens and towels provided and changed every 3 days (for more then 3-nights stays)
- Languages spoken: Italian, English, French and Spanish.
- Tourist information, guides and maps of Rome. Cristiano will be delighted of giving you all the information about the main attractions to visit and useful tips to organise your holiday in Rome, as well as the main local events, the best venues and restaurants.
- Free Internet Wi-Fi throughout the property
- On-street parking or paying car park/garage
List of Facilities not included in the price
€ 3.50 City tax per person per night. Children under 10 are tax-free
List of Facilities to pay extra
- Airport shuttle (Fiumicino or Ciampino) € 48,00 max 4 people
- Bouquet of Flowers in your room € 25,00
- Bottle of Champagne € 30,00
- Free accommodation to children under age 10. All further older children or adults are charged € 25,00 per night (for extra beds).
Rules and Regulations
- Check-in starting from 14.00
- Check-out time is 10.00
- Credit cards accepted (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Carta Sì)
- Property open 24/7
- All children are welcome
- Smoking is prohibited
Guest Behavior and Limitation of Liability
It is the our policy that all our guests must behave with mutual respect. Therefore, we kindly ask you to avoid making noise or disturbing the other house guests.
Spazio Vaticano will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by your acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect.